Welcome to Q-Point, our forum, reserved exclusively for academics within business schools worldwide.
This is where you can ask questions of our other approximately 8,500 professors and business academics, and obtain replies that can help you in your research, in your consulting assignments, or in other ways.
This is how it works:
- formulate your question according to the guidelines below,
- post the question on our website in the question submission form
- we will post your question on Q-Point
- all replies will be posted on the Q-Point after careful vetting by our quality team, as they come in.
- you will receive replies with the name of the academic institution with which the respondent is affiliated.
- please keep your questions short and targeted
- targeted means specifying (when applicable) topics of interest to you, such as geographic area (e.g. Indonesia, Central America, southern France, etc.), or management topic (e.g. human resources, or manufacturing or finance, etc.), or industrial sector (e.g. software companies, steel, mining, banking, etc.), or any other criteria that will help our readers decide if they can be of help.
- specify if you would like follow-up phone contact with respondents of interest.
- indicate any applicable deadline